Pages

Friday, July 10, 2026

IT IS SO HOT

Was driving home the other afternoon and went down this road toward the house and I saw this up ahead.


What is that?  Then I stopped and quickly got out to take a picture.
 

It had just rained but it was so hot, the rainwater on the road was steaming up off the hot asphalt.  I would like to have seen it when it was raining.


Gonna be a long, hot Summer for sure.

4 comments:

  1. I fear you are so correct ... a long, hot 🔥 summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does that it in North Carolina too. I told a friend yesterday that I would love 2 feet of snow on the ground. It miserably hot. I pray everyday my A/C doesn't break down
    Wanda aka Galestorm.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're used to triple digits being ridiculously high in the Arizona Desert but we all have AC. Those suffering on the East Coast and Europe under that unnatural Heat Dome, getting temps as Hot as Phoenix, I can't even Imagine! I've been to Texas, I recall it being too Humid and Hot for me personally... I don't mind a Dry Heat and I don't like the Cold... but Humidity can be The Devil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The high heat and high humidity are a miserable combination.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!