The other night was a lunar eclipse. Living in the country now, we were hoping for a great view of these kinds of events. It was a little overcast but we were NOT disappointed!
Check this out! I took about two dozen photos hoping I'd at least get a good one. I think this is a pretty good one, ha. I told 2nd Man I might just need a telescope one of these days...you know, Christmas, birthday...
Just sayin'


I tried to watch it, but the sky would not cooperate.
ReplyDeleteWe have been having smoke coming from the west (Palo Pinto County); west of Fort Worth so our skies are rather hazy and it's been 45 days straight now with no ran and nothing in the forecast; only more triple digit temperatures.
ReplyDeleteMany counties are under a NO BURN BAN. We hit 100 deg. temperature again today.
You got a very good picture of the lunar eclipse. Those unobstructed country views of the night sky are great for these pictures.
ReplyDeleteLucky you that you got a decent amount of rain. Nothing here and it's sooo dry and scorching hot.