This Spring/Summer has been rabbit crazy out here.
Gotta admit, they are cute!
SO cute!
This was the other morning when I left for work...there were FIVE bunnies running around. When I drive up and down the driveway morning and afternoon, I have to do so very slowly as they dart back and forth.
We don't mind. Once we have the garden up and running (hopefully next Spring) we'll have to make sure the fence is rabbit proof. Of course, when we had our last garden, we never once had a problem with them. "J" from 2nd Family has one nesting in her planter and she's hoping for baby bunnies.


Our Colorado home was a bunny haven as well. The area under our back porch was a true rabbit warren of holes and nests. They are very cute.
ReplyDeleteThey will fertilize your lawn as they hop around. Rabbits can be very hard on flowers. I only have squirrels. This year we shared the mangos on my tree. The liked to take one bite from each fruit that fell and move to the next one. I picked up the last fruit this week. Now the tree is growing and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOur rabbits play leap frog. They are fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!
ReplyDelete