Wednesday, May 15, 2024

ANNIVERSARY BALL JARS

Saw these in the store...

They only come in the 16oz size according to the Ball website HERE, but they are cool.


And pretty!  They are designed to mimic the historic patterns that have been used throughout the history of the company.


From the Ball website:

Celebrate the 140-year history of Ball home canning, as a beloved staple in kitchens across the country, with these collector's edition Anniversary Mason Jars.  Created in celebration of popular patterns and designs that have graced the homes of jar lovers and devoted canners for generations, the Anniversary Jar is a beautiful way to commemorate this legacy of preservation and creativity.  Express yourself beautifully with the canning jars that Ball has been known for since 1884.

Of course, I HAD to buy a package, just because!

11 comments:

  1. They certainly are pretty and good for many options other then just canning stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I was thinking the same thing. I might get another package, ha.

      Delete
  2. Those jars are so beautiful! I need to look in the stores around here for them.
    They would be great to make some special canned items for gifts - or just to beautify your own home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found these at Walmart in the canning section. They would be so pretty for gifts. I've been thinking and they would be pretty in the bathroom with like cotton balls or q-tips or something like that. :-)

      Delete
  3. they are great. i'm going to order some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they see them all over. Got this package at Walmart. So pretty.

      Delete
  4. Those are beautiful! I never use glass in the bathroom because of the danger of the glass. Of course, I have to get a package, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute jars to use for; 'gifts in a jar' and place in a gift basket.
    https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-for-gifts-in-a-jar/

    https://ourcraftymom.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar/
    Raining here this morning.
    Enjoy your day & have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've started using 16 oz. canning jars to hold hummingbird nectar and left over tea (for iced tea) as they are a useful size that fit well on my fridge shelves.
    Haven't seen these as yet but even though I don't can

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of those jars and I get you having to buy them, I would want to buy them too

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are the three of you doing? I heard about the storm damage.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!