WE FIGURED THERE MIGHT BE SOME QUESTIONS THAT COME UP MORE REGULARLY THAN OTHERS SO WE WILL ANSWER THOSE HERE:
- When are you going to close? Seems like it took forever but we finally did close back at the end of 2011 and now we own it.
- When are you going to move to the farm? Not anytime soon, for now it will be a weekend place. Actually for the near future it's a fixer upper, the house AND the property, THEN it will be a weekend place.
- What do you do for a living? 1st Man is in the insurance business, 2nd Man is in Information Technology.
- Do you have pets? We have 2 cats currently in town. At the farm we won't "intentionally" have any pets, at this point anyway, but we may end up with a barn cat or two. Once we are living there, all bets are off.
- Will you have livestock or raise animals? We'd love to, but being part time residents (for now anyway) it's just not feasible. We "might" get hens at some point, for egg laying purposes, if we can find someone to keep an eye on them for us.
- How old is your house? We don't really now for sure, but we are thinking about 70 years, give or take a decade or so.
- How many acres? It is right at 11 acres.
- How did you name your farm? Well, we named it Seda Bolsa after an "incident" with a guy doing an estimate for some remodeling. Just CLICK HERE to read the original posting about the name. Loosley translated, it means "Silk Purse". Trust me, read the post to understand, LOL!
- Where is your farm? Well, we can't tell you the exact location of course but it's West/Northwest of Houston, we can be there in about an hour or less depending on traffic.
MORE COMING SOON
AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE, EMAIL ME, AND YOUR
QUESTION AND MY ANSWER MIGHT JUST TURN UP HERE!