It's a rainy weekend...time for some good food and, now, some Darwin!
Lest you all wonder if we still eat fish and salads, ha, yes, regularly. Here is a wonderful salad topped with some pan-seared Mahi-Mahi. On weekends we usually splurge and eat something else, of course always swapping out meats, adding grains, using greek yogurt instead of sour cream, low fat cheeses etc.
Darwin is sleeping at the moment. In fact, as tiny kittens do, he sleeps most of the time. After 2nd Man fed him, I cleaned him up and he fell asleep on my chest. I couldn't resist getting a picture.
#livinghisbestlife

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.
Now, let us hear from you!