Saturday, January 1, 2022

NEW YEAR NEW BOOST AND NEW WEATHER

Well here it is.  We woke up to 2022.
A new year brings new things.
 

Let's hope this year is better than the last couple have been.  We're hoping for some changes at the farm...


...but first, we're starting the year boosted.  Yep, we got our 3rd dose and other than a headache and me having a brief hot flash for about an hour, we're fine and feel great.  We will STILL wear our masks to protect others.


And look at this forecast for today/tomorrow!?!?

FIFTY degrees in about 12 hours!  That's Winter in this part of the world.  Shorts in the morning, coats in the afternoon.  And sometimes, shorts again the next day.

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.

5 comments:

  1. The weather has been crazy here as well. Last week had highs in the 50's and 60's and next week predict teens and single digits. Just in time for me to go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no winter here yet. we've been in the 50's and 60's with rain. i am not happy! we are triple vaxxed and wear masks everywhere. i do not understand the people that still don't. happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 80F degrees here in the early afternoon. But, low temps are coming for us, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! You’re getting a good start by getting boosted.
    Looks like we’re in for some cray-cray weather. As one Houston meteorologist said: One weekend, all the seasons!
    I’m preparing for our first freeze of winter. I’ve watered my garden really well; I also watered the other plants and I’ll throw a blanket over some of them to hopefully extend their beauty. I’m wrapping my outside faucets. And I’m bringing in some logs for the fireplace.
    I’ve made the traditional New Year’s Day menu of black-eyed peas, cornbread, bacon for the pork, and cabbage for the greens.
    Wishing y’all all the very best in this New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was 19 deg. earlier and wind blowing and it is up to 25 deg. at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!