Sunday, August 30, 2026

GOOD FOOD AND KITTY CAT SUNDAY

Another hot weekend.  Today will be some yard work in case we have some rain later this week (that's in the forecast).  But it will be done in stages, ha.


A good hearty meal is always good.  A salad to start and then some pan seared pork chops and fresh green beans, shallots and mushrooms.  Yummy!


Babygirl says hello.  She's a sweetie, still a little aloof but coming along.

Everyone stay cool this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful plate of food! Yum!
    Doing yard work in little bites is essential in this terrible heat. Hoping for some rain soon.
    Babygirl is such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!