Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/10/10 Totally Off Topic.....

But wow, it's 10/10/10.  Or is that Ten/Ten/Ten?  I guess technically it's October 10, 2010.  Still, I think that's cool for some reason.

I know next year, we'll have an 11/11/11, and last year we had 9/9/9 and so forth, but it's still fun.

I read that this is a popular day for people to get married so they can remember their anniversary, and I'm sure it will also be an easy date of birth to remember for all the babies that will be born!

Wherever you are in the world, hope you have a Happy 10/10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!