Sunday, July 11, 2021

SHARK WEEK 2021 IS HERE

Regular blog readers will know that 2nd Man and I are big fans of Shark Week on Discovery Channel.  We've watched it every year.


Last year, because of the pandemic, it was a bit "lean" for programming.  This year seems like a good one, though we could do without some of the goofy shows that have been trending the last few years.  We like our sharks to be serious, ha.

It starts tonight!

We're constantly on the lookout for sharks at the farm and we try to document whenever we find them...stay tuned to this week's posts for some "Farm Shark" pictures.  Here's one for Hobart Sunday...


Nothing phases Hobart when he's comfy on a rainy day, not even a shark trying to share the blanket with him.

Hope you are having a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I am all about serious sharks during shark week also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobart is such a cool cat that even a Great White Shark doesn’t impress him!
    But me - I love Shark Week! Can’t wait until tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess I've never joined the fun during Shark Week. Ah, well. I have to carry on somehow.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post caught my eye because the town next to me is known as the shark bite capital of the world. Google, New Smyrna Beach , FL. Have a great week you two 💕

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!