Saturday, April 1, 2023

BEAUTIFUL DAY


Today as this posts, I'm off to the farm for a full day of working outside.  Since I didn't get to mow last weekend because we were at the Home & Garden Show on Saturday and then Sunday was a rainy washout, today is outside yard work day.  That means the second time on the new Zen Machine. Looking forward to that.  

I also hope to plant the apple tree so we can get that growing.  I dug up the old one a couple of weeks ago.

Also have to get things ready for another project that's happening Tuesday, more on that in another post.


Blue skies and perfect weather, it's a good day. Couldn't ask for more.

Hope you all have a great start to the weekend!



 

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun and enjoyable day.
    Hubby is out getting our yard mowed this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny and blue skies up here in S. Colorado today ... looking at 66° today!
    Enjoy your Zen ride today!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!