Tuesday, September 8, 2026

GETTING THE GARAGE ATTIC ORGANIZED

It was rainy and overcast, so I figured it was a good weekend to get up in the garage attic and get our holiday decorations put up there.  Still hot but at least it was a bit cooler.

I sorted the containers (our color coded ones) on the garage floor and went to work.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

It took a couple of hours but I got them sorted and then it was time to get them up into the attic.


Put most of them at one end of the attic.  This was before I got more in but you get the idea.


At the other end (closest to the pulldown attic door) we put all the Christmas stuff. The several Christmas trees we have are laying on the sides of the attic across the rafters (but still on the floored part).

We got it all up there so it was out of the barn and garage and is semi-organized.  For the most part it's done, but when it's cooler this Fall/Winter, it will be easier to get up there and move things around to fine tune it all.  Feeling a bit more accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!