Saturday, October 8, 2016

BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND


Great weather once again thought it could be a bit cooler, but we'll take what we can get.  2nd Man is staying in town today, he has an appointment  I get to spend the day doing fun stuff at the farm.  I can live with that.

I've got things I want to paint, plant, edge, pull, mow, hang, harvest, store, move, clean, and empty. 

Didn't get to comments last night as the Internet connection was spotty for some reason.  Will get to them this weekend!  

Hope yours is off to a great start!

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Enjoy.
Looking forward to see what 2nd man will be cooking up for you :}
Enjoy your weekend.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Have fun!

Elephant's Child said...

Echoing Anne.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

have fun at the farm. i'm wearing a sweatshirt....woohoo!!!

Texas Rose said...

Hoping you have a great day at the Farm. It's a beautiful day!

Alison said...

What a long list! Wishing you a fun time getting it done. ♡

Tonya @ My Cozy Little Farmhouse said...

Hope you have a great day! I love this weather :)

1st Man said...

It was busy and yummy. See post tomorrow, ha.

1st Man said...

Thanks, beautiful weather!!!

1st Man said...

Thank you, see Monday's post. :-)

1st Man said...

Oh wow, we won't be to sweatshirt weather until about December, but I'm looking forward to that.

1st Man said...

Both days were great and Sunday seemed even prettier (cooler breeze) than saturday.

1st Man said...

It was great fun and while I didn't get to EVERYTHING on the list I still feel accomplished.

1st Man said...

I'm sure you're even cooler but yeah, it's so nice!!!