Friday, December 29, 2017

OUTDOOR BAR AREA, INSPIRATION FRIDAY

Every Thursday we like to post a picture of something we've found online that inspires us to do something similar at the farm. Sort of our own blog bulletin board so that we can eventually look back and someday, hopefully anyway, recreate it...enjoy!



SO YESTERDAY, THERE WAS A COMPUTER ERROR.
 OR WAS IT OPERATOR ERROR?
PROBABLY BOTH? HA!!

Many of you noticed it and let me know, thank you, and I pulled it down during the day.  

So here is yesterday's post today.

This is nothing we'll do right away but both of us wanted an outdoor bar area even in the backyard at the house (if we had had room of course).  Our backyard was small and mostly pool.  Now we have plenty of room and just need the time/resources, ha. 

So we started looking online and finally settled on something like this.  This is definitely a style we like. Nothing fancy, kind of rustic and seems to "fit", and definitely simple. What a great place it would be to serve drinks and just sit and have a snack.

Be inspired!

Oh and...


8 comments:

  1. I'm totally lost for words on this Inspiration :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temperature is just too good for the picture to show up. Wanted to stay in and out of site where it's warm :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. The picture has shown up. :}
    OHMYGOSH. That is totally awesome and you have the space for something just like this.
    Looks like they had used old pallets for the wood front in giving it that more rustic outdoor look. With a string of outdoor lights strung across the front top; how cool that would look.
    I'm surprised who ever built this didn't put some sort of lighting up underneath the roof or elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the rustic simplicity of this. It will blend in well at the Farm. If you extend the overhang on the roof, it would provide more shade on a sunny day and more protection if a rain shower pops up. This will be a great addition to the Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is AWESOME!! I think I need to add something like this to my inspiration/ wish list

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!