Thursday, March 15, 2018

FLOWER GAZEBO, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Every Thursday we like to post a picture of something we've found online that inspires us to do something similar at the farm. Sort of our own blog bulletin board so that we can eventually look back and someday, hopefully anyway, recreate it...enjoy!


Are we going to do this anytime soon?  LOL, no, there is way too much else to do/spend money on. But this is just too pretty not to share.  Love the idea of putting potted and hanging flowers all inside a gazebo like structure. With the open top, it's not really a place for protection from the elements but it sure would be a nice spot to relax and read a book!

Be inspired!

6 comments:

  1. That is pretty. I would be so consumed with the bees and other stinging a crawling things, I could not relax there. But, it is pretty. My hosta that were killed by something, ground squirrels probably, were the size of those hosta. That reminds me I need to get a hanging flower for my one hanging pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look lovely, but would require quite a lot of work - which would limit the relaxation time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Maybe some succulents, like ice plant and moss rose, in the pots so there would be less maintenance but you'd still have blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are getting me excited about spring! Every time I drop by (It always seems to be Thursdays and it's not planned that way) I get some great ideas. The shape of that gazebo would mirror our grain Bin House nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, myself have always wanted a small gazebo in my front yard; basically as a show item like shown in the picture. Would be something that I could decorate for the holidays and throughout the year

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the prettiest ones you've posted. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!