Sunday, March 31, 2019

WEATHER CHANGES AGAIN

Got to the farm yesterday and it was 77 degrees and overcast.  

I stopped and bought soil and compost and tried to get all the trees planted but the wind started blowing, the rains came and the temperature dropped to 56, all in about 30 minutes.

More of an update tomorrow. 

Until then...


...here are ducks from 2nd Family that came to visit recently.  We love having them come visit.  They are friendly, just walk around while we are busy doing whatever and at the end of the day, they go back home.  It's the best of both worlds, ha. 

Hope you are having a good weekend.  

2nd Man is baking an apple pie right now.  The apartment smells divine.

5 comments:

  1. pretty markings on the ducks. wish I could smell/taste the apple pie! hope both of you had wonderful birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my ducks. They are good weeders and eat bugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Spring had come to stay but Winter just had to make another, hopefully final, appearance. Time’s up, Winter!
    Your neighbor-ducks are so cute! And they even eat bugs when they come to visit.
    Mmm, freshly baked apple pie – just the thing to cozy up the house on a dreary, cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muscovy Ducks,both female and very pretty.. Mine were very chatty and curious about what the heck was I doing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what you mean in drop of temperatures.
    Nice to see the 'quakers' once again.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!