Sunday, August 8, 2021

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

When I got back into town yesterday, 2nd Man had made a large dutch oven kind of hybrid pot roast/stew.  He cut up the beef with potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and mushrooms in a beef gravy.


It's always so good.  We had some for dinner last night, we'll have some more tonight and I put some in the freezer for a future meal.


And of course, Sunday wouldn't be complete without a Hobart picture.  2nd Man had his laptop charging, and Hobart found it to be a perfect backrest for his own recharging...via solar energy, ha!

3 comments:

  1. That is definitely a beautiful pot of beef stew if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really delicious meal 2nd Man made! Mmm, mmm, good!
    Hobart sure knows how to find his comfortable places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beef stew looks Divine. Looks sooooo good that I person would want to reach in with a fork and stab some of that delicious goodness.
    Hobart; so nice of you watching over 2nd Man's laptop & taking up some of that solar energy as well. :}

    Have a wonderful evening. Stay cool

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!