Saturday, August 28, 2021

STILL HERE

 Sorry for our absence the last few days.  Several of you reached out to us via email to make sure all was OK.

We've both just been busy with work and then keeping an eye on the Gulf.  To top it all off, the internet connection kept logging us off at our building.  I can blog from my phone of course but it's a pain.  It is much easier to just wait until I have the laptop connected to the internet.

I mentioned keeping an eye on the Gulf.

A few days ago, there was a chance we'd have a Cat 4 hurricane on our doorstep.  We dodged that bullet and now all the models are converging on Louisiana and Mississippi as Hurricane Ida.  Our thoughts are with everyone there.  If any of our blog friends live in the path of this storm, leave now.  It's going to be a very dangerous storm.

Our forecast here is for the "low 90's" and a chance of rain...we'll take it.

Today for me, it's off to the farm.  Last weekend was mowing only.  Hoping this weekend I can mow quickly since it shouldn't be too tall (just to keep it down) and then finish a raised bed or two.

Oh and fix that darn gate...


3 comments:

  1. Hope your mowing goes well after the mess you had last time.
    And that you have good weather at the Farm. It’s been showering around here today with some lightning and thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a beautiful dry and sunny day. But, that will end. It appears we are on the dirty side. UGH. Hopefully, it is just rain and not tornadoes. Maybe you will have enough dry days to catch up at the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloudy up this way like we may get a shower of rain. Actually, we could use a nice, gentle shower

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!