Sunday, June 16, 2024

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

 Sunday is here and it is hot.  HOT.  Ugh.  But we're expecting heavy rains all weeks so we better enjoy the sunshine while we can.  Time for some good food and of course, some Hobart!


Here is a wonderful breakfast...oven roasted potatoes and onions (just a spray of olive oil) and then mixed in with 2 whole eggs and a small carton of egg whites.  Sprinkled with some fresh green onions, it was so good and filling.  And heart healthy as potatoes, when not deep fried, are full of potassium and rich in fiber.  Also, only two eggs total so we had one each and the rest were egg whites.  Delicious!


Hobart was sleeping on his quilt on the table behind the couch and the sun was shining on him.  I tried to get a quick picture and as I did, he decided to get up (hence not looking at the camera).  I left him alone since he was apparently not wanting to be photographed that day.  Because...

#notspoiled

6 comments:

  1. Hobart doesn't look happy in that shot, he looks like what the hell get that camera out of my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 3/4 shot is always good. But, he looks mid-sleep and not smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a portfolio, right?
      Practical Parsimony

      Delete
  3. Hobart looks as though you disturbed his book reading! Does he ever look happy? Probably when you aren't looking! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious looking breakfast!
    Hobart, His Royal Highness, upon being disturbed in his nap: “We are not amused.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Hobart looks exactly like my first kitty Pepper. He lived to be 16 years old and was the sweetest cat. He's been gone for 38 years but I still remember him like it was yesterday. Your cat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!