Friday, June 27, 2014

FELINE FRIDAY

Almost Yin and Yang cats, Sydney and Hobart
This is Hobart and Sydney, having the rare moment of sleeping next to each other, near but never the two shall touch.  Sydney just never really accepted Hobart into the family so the best we could say is that they tolerated each other.

There was a rare moment one Winter where all three were in a big pile, but I think the poles shifted, or a comet was seen in the sky, something like that.    Could have just been an optical illusion too.  For those wondering what they are sleeping on, it was a few sheets of styrofoam from a package we opened.  Cats will sleep on anything 'different' won't they?

More this afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. Funny, that's exactly how I describe our two cats, Pixel and "Random Numbers" sleeping... except they do get along and curl up belly to belly in a near perfect yin-yang formation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those names!! I wished they had gotten closer, there is nothing more heartwarming than a couple of cats curled up together!

      Delete
  2. Hobart and Sydney - like Felix and Oscar - the perfect Odd Couple! They may have acted like they just tolerated each other but deep down, I think they really did like each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Felix and Oscar, I like that. I'm betting they did like each other. It was probably all for show, ha.

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!