Saturday, December 19, 2020

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

Well, today has been a washout.  Quite literally.

There is a cold front passing through and when it hits the warm air...


...well this is what we get.  Heavy storms and rain.  We've already had about 2 inches.


This is a view from the balcony downtown.  I went out during a break in the wind and rain.  The sky is still heavy with rain and clouds.  We aren't having bad storms just rain and after it passes through it will be colder and clear.


Needless to say, I didn't go to the farm today.  It will be very wet but I'll still go tomorrow and check on things and maybe do a couple small projects.

Hope you are having a great weekend...

5 comments:

  1. We didn't get no rain even tho it sure looked like for a couple times today but it did turn chilly but will get down to about 33 deg. this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We warmed up enough today for me to turn off the heat. I love a beautiful Florida day.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garden really liked the rain. With it being messy outside, it was a good day to cook and bake. The good smells from the kitchen cozied up a gray day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully the farm isn't to soggy. I love your personal Christmas trees idea. Stay warm & cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we still have snow from the big storm and i am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!