Wednesday, August 30, 2023

PREP BOWLS FROM POTTERY BARN

A few weekends ago, we ran some errands and posted the shopping bags from the day on Instagram.  Several of you asked what we bought, we thought we'd share.

2nd Man likes his bowls.  We have quite a few.  One thing we have that he loves are small bowls that he uses when prepping meals.  We had some ceramic and stoneware bowls, medium and a little smaller, but we felt it was time for a little something new.

Here are the contents of the Pottery Barn bag.

2nd Man wanted some newer larger prep bowls.  He likes to put his ingredients together ahead of time to make it easier when cooking/baking.  These are from the same line, two different sizes.

You can see the difference here and their depths are different so they will work great.

They are the Cambria line of dishes.  Honestly, these were like a soup bowl and maybe something like a cereal bowl but they were exactly the size he wanted and we liked the style and color.

We already have some little bowls for small prepping as well, these stainless ones and glass ones.

But we're already using the new ones:



I like using them for my seasonings when cooking and prepping...for example, this is from when I made the coleslaw for our ribs...


...and 2nd Man likes to use them for his baking prep when cake and cookie making.  Measured out sugar in one, room temp butter in another and cocoa powder in the smaller one.

As 2nd Man likes to say...
Can you EVER have TOO many bowls?

6 comments:

  1. Nice and very useful bowls.
    Like 2nd man, I also like to use bowls for all my prepping ahead of time.
    Enjoy your day and have a wonderful evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd man is a man after my own heart. I always prep ahead of cooking. I love the bowls. You really can't ever have too many bowls. Did I miss what is in the Le Creuset box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice prep bowls. I also have a variety of bowls but they are just a random assortment I've collected over the years. Not nearly as nice as 2nd Man's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer to 2nd man’s question is a huge NO!!!! Anne in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with 2nd Man. I like to have all my ingredients measured out and ready.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bowls. I have bowls of all kinds and sizes. Right now, I have all the spices for pumpkin bread measured into a bowl with a snaplock lid. It will help. Now, I must get all the other dry ingredients measured.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!