Sunday, October 22, 2023

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

It's been a good long weekend.  Wait, long?  No you didn't miss a holiday, ha.  I took a vacation day and went to the farm Friday because we had an important appointment yesterday (more on that soon).


In the meantime, the other night, 2nd Man cooked up some of our frozen potstickers (from our trip a few months back to the Asian Market) and a side of rice with broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and water chestnuts and some of the wonderful sauces we got.  So yummy!


Every morning when we wake up, if he's not ON us, Hobart is laying at the end of the bed, waiting for breakfast.  Of course, if we happen to be a few minutes late, he lets us know. This moment was captured after I got up and walked toward the kitchen but looked back and he was giving me the eye, seemingly "Really? Five minutes late? Really?" I fed him immediately. Because...

#notspoiled

2 comments:

  1. Oh, 1st Man ... Now I am hungry for Chinese food!
    Hobart is doing his version of the Texas Sphinx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious meal 2nd Man cooked up! Yum!
    Hobart knows just how to keep his staff in fine-tuned working order!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!