Wednesday, October 18, 2023

S'MORES CADDY BARGAIN BUY

OK, so 2nd Man is not much of a s'mores fan but I love them...and so do many of our friends and family.  The other day, I was at the store and they had a clearance section of "Summer merchandise".

It's Fall and to us, that's more "s'mores time" than Summer but hey, a bargain is a bargain.


This is a s'mores caddy by Hershey's!  Think "fishing tackle box" but for all the ingredients in a s'more.

Normal price, $19.99.

Summer clearance 75% off, so I snagged it for $4.99!


The top tray holds the chocolate and graham crackers and the bottom holds the bag of marshmallows.

S'mores caddy image via Hersheys.com
Here is a stock photo I found online that shows what it looks like when it's filled.  Pretty neat and will be awesome to have at the farm whenever we have a fire going and someone asks if they can make s'mores...or maybe I'll just make them all by myself!

Maybe I can convince 2nd Man that they are good.

11 comments:

  1. I would have bought 2... or all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg, I was thinking the same thing. Was my thought exactly.
    1st Man; looks you need to have a S'mores coworker party.
    Hubby isn't much for them either, so when I do make myself a couple; which isn't very often, I do in them in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray, you must get a table with a firepit built in. Go to this blog and scroll to almost the end to see hers. https://birdsbeesberriesblooms.blogspot.com/2023/10/wish-you-were-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously ... You should have bought 2 or 3 of those kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try them sometime with fudge striped shortbread cookies instead of graham crackers...amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a fire pit on our upper patio and occasionally make s'mores there. A container like this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try making the marshmallow yourself it is so worth it and it better than store bought. It might just convince 2nd man!
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. It only takes a few seconds in the microwave to soften a marshmallow... Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool kit! Everything all in one place and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything in a S'mores, however, altogether and warm, it is sweetness overload for me. Tell 2nd man I do understand. However, I would have bought at least four of those cases. They look like handy storage for things used together. I would store my lids and rings for canning in one of those. They would be used lids that would still work for storage on glass jars for freezing or on aa pantry shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yesterday hubby happened to find a package of Stuffed marshmallows; marshmallow with chocolate centers. Just needed to get some graham crackers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!