Saturday, April 6, 2024

A GIFT AND A REMINDER

2nd Man bought me a gift after my cardiologist visit.  We both agreed not to exchange birthday presents since we were heading to the Le Creuset Factory to Table event and knew we would spend some money.  We're sure you saw THAT post, ha.

But he wanted me to have a little something as a surprise after my doctor visit the other day...

...and he found this great watering hose sprayer.  It's designed to be like a firehose nozzle (and of course we had to have green to match our hoses, ha).

It's adjustable from a soft cascade to a super jet for power washing.  We figured that could come in handy at some point down the road for cleaning something on the house, washing cars or even watering a tree from a distance, ha.

And always remember...


Some lovely words of wisdom that we now try to live by each day!

6 comments:

  1. What a Great git. You done good Mr. # 2 Man.
    That sprayer will work great for washing them tire rims as well as washing off the green algae on the house.
    It's nice that it has a lifetime warranty.
    You both have a fun and enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like something that will be handy. Actually, the right side of my heart has quit beating. So, only the left side is working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, so sweet. joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it is a useful gift, which are the type I generally prefer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise from 2nd Man! It will be handy for all kinds of jobs at the Farm. Little unexpected gifts are bright bits of joy sprinkled into our days!
    And it is truly a Blessing that your heart is still beating!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!