Thursday, January 25, 2018

OUTDOOR TREE LIGHTING, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Every Thursday we like to post a picture of something we've found online that inspires us to do something similar at the farm. Sort of our own blog bulletin board so that we can eventually look back and someday, hopefully anyway, recreate it...enjoy!

Outdoor tree lighting, image via Pinterest
We've posted other times on Inspiration Thursday about lighting ideas in some of our outdoor areas.  Many of them are elaborate and wrapped around every branch of a tree.  But when we saw this, it made us realize there are other options.

Sometimes simple is elegant.  We like the way this looks and the impact it has.  It's almost magical in a way.  Of course we'd have to find the perfect tree!

Be inspired!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely setting and yes, elegant and sometimes less is best

    ReplyDelete
  2. whose climbing up there to hang these? haha! i am investigating lighting for my daughter's patio. i haven't decided what i will do yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, now I hadn't thought that far ahead yet, ha. Oh I can't wait to see what you do I'm sure it will be amazing.

      Delete
  3. I like this. It looks like a simple-yet-elegant modern chandelier or like a waterfall of light.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!