We thought we'd surprise everyone with a new picture of Darwin.
He is 4 weeks old today. Still a tiny thing but growing every day. He had his first vet appointment (non-emergency, ha) and he is doing great. We have charts of his progress, every time we feed him, how much he eats, how much he weighs, etc and we showed the vet. She said "wow, you guys are all in and doing an amazing job. For him to have started at 70g as a preemie, and now he's 300g, you have done an amazing job of saving this little guy. I'm impressed!"
Darwin, once again, was the star of the clinic as everyone had to come kiss him or snuggle him and he was happy. Even the vet said he was a very sweet and calm kitty.
And we were happy.
#livinghisbestlife

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.
Now, let us hear from you!