Saturday, July 18, 2020

A SIGN OF THE TIMES


Today we skipped the farm because we're going to a relatively new thing in the time of the pandemic, a drive by birthday party!  It's for our dear friends' son Cameron, he was born 9 years ago.  Such an amazing boy, we adore him.  

His parents are having a drive by car parade.  What a memorable birthday this will be.  Let's hope this time next year things are back to normal.  

Tomorrow I will head to the farm, probably won't have to mow but will check on things, water, etc.

Hope you are having a good weekend and stay safe!


5 comments:

  1. And what a lovely, and uplifting sign of the times it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is heart-warming to see people are making things special. In September i think i will have a drive-by Birthday celebration for me...lol...not really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Cameron! A great idea to help make this child's special day very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special day it must have been for Cameron. That will probably be something that he will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accidentally got in the middle of a drive by birthday parade for one of my neighbors. I was just trying to come home from Mom's house and was inadvertently in the middle of a parade. Luckily I know and really like this neighbor (didn't know it was her birthday) so I was able to honk, wave and wish her a happy one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!