Another HOT week has flown by. Is it really already almost AUGUST?!?
We used the last package of our meatloaf from the freezer. Time to make more! We had one of our favorite meals, meatloaf, mashed potatoes with healthier butter and non-fat dry milk in the potatoes, and then sautéed green beans with onions and tomatoes. So good!
We gave Babygirl some toys and she's having fun with them. Of course, I have to check the yard for them before I mow, ha.
Speaking of, I have to mow today. I did the edging over the course of a couple of hours yesterday and today will be mowing. Easiest to break it up into parts. It's just so hot right now. Everyone stay cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.
Now, let us hear from you!