We can't be all kitten all the time...or can we? Ha. So back to a few regular posts for a bit, interspersed with kitten adventures.
Speaking of adventures, with our recent 5-gallon bucket adventure, though it was a too hot Summer fail, Fall still awaits. So when I was at the store looking for more buckets, I found this:
It's a "Spin Seat". It snaps on just like a lid that would go on a 5-gallon bucket. In addition to it rotating as you sit (if needed) ...
...it's also nicely padded! You can pop the seat off as needed to store something inside and best of all...
...the bucket handle will still flip up to make it easy to carry around. I've found myself using it all over the house and garage. It's a great thing to just have when you are putting a piece of furniture together or sorting through a box, 2nd Man has even used it when cleaning the glass doors in the shower.
And recently, we've also used it to sit down when feeding the kitten.
Just thought we'd pass the info along in case anyone is looking for something like this. I bought ours at Home Depot while looking for the buckets but they sell them HERE on Amazon.

That is such a great idea! I could use this in my garden for planting, weeding, etc. It would be the perfect height.
ReplyDeleteFor a moment I thought, Why would I want to sit on a bucket? But now I get it. It could help me when I'm weeding or making repairs. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Where did you find that a local store or something like Tractor supply or Walmart.
ReplyDeleteWell, wow, sometimes the simplest of things are so cool! I just wanted to say how sorry I am about the kittens. We had some kittens a few years back, and two got separated from mama kitty, and were cold and barely moving. My son was about 12 years old, he made a warm little nest on his chest and slept on the floor near mama cat, to warm the kitties and try again to get mama to feed them...they died when he fell asleep, and he was so devastated. Oh dear. They may be little tiny things, but oh they are so precious. Bless you both for your efforts and kindness, hope that last little guy grows and thrives!!!
ReplyDeleteI also seen these lids being sold on line at Academy. The Camouflage Seat Covers, along with a green bucket make for a nice item to give to the hunters in the family.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.academy.com/p/game-winner-swivel-bucket-seat?sku=real-tree-apx&utm_source=Microsoft&utm_medium=SEM-Shopping&utm_content=Shopping&utm_campaign=Non-Brand|PerformanceMax|Outdoor&ogmap=SEM|PLN|BING|SHOP|c|OUT|IM|Non-Brand-PerformanceMax-Outdoor||427270730&activationcode=SEM000000003513&msclkid=2056f4c55dd010588e799e7de8f741a8&utm_term=2332201601867946
Wonder what the weight limit is on the bucket seat?
ReplyDeleteBTW, it's Monday morning and your blog list has gone crazy.
Hugs!
I picked up a barely used shower seat like used for showering people with disabilities... only since it's light and adjustable height, I use it all over, inside and out for sitting while doing a project ... it's handy whichever one you use.
ReplyDelete