Wednesday, September 16, 2026

IT HAS NOT BEEN GOOD

More coming soon when we have more news, but long story short, we have lost some of the kittens.


To say we are heartbroken is an understatement.

More of an update coming as we try to keep the rest alive.  Vet is assisting us.

It is sad out here on the farm...


9 comments:

  1. Thinking about you all.... Hope the rest survive.
    Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such heartbreaking news. So very, very sorry. Hoping the vet can help save the other kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the kittens. Hope the vet can take care of the other kittens and maybe find out what happened to the ones that did'n't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is not good news at all! How is Momma behaving with all this? Waiting to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry, they looked good in photo. Hoping with care the others make it.😢

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sad.
    Too bad mama and babies couldn't be together in pet carrier or something larger. I would think that them babies are still too young to be separated from mama. Hopefully the rest of them babies make it.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!