Monday, February 6, 2012

THIS WEEK IN FOOD

I don't know WHAT is up with blogger.  Ugh.  Here is this week's food holidays,
better late than never!

MONDAY:
National Chopstix Day


TUESDAY:
National Fettuccine Alfredo Day


WEDNESDAY:
National Molasses Bar Day

AND

National Potato Lover's Day

THURSDAY:
National Bagels and Lox Day

FRIDAY:
National Cream Cheese Brownie Day

AND

National "Have a Brownie" Day

SATURDAY:

OOOPS!  I think they meant this one...


National Peppermint Patty Day

SUNDAY:
National Plum Pudding Day


AND

National PB&J Day


ENJOY YOUR WEEK OF EATING!!!

3 comments:

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!