Thursday, February 7, 2013

INSPIRATION THURSDAY, GARDEN PLOTS

Garden plots, photo courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens, BHG.com
This might be too organized to last, but wow, how pretty is this?  There is just something so neat and orderly about it and I'm drawn to it.

Perhaps it's the clean lines?  The fence?  The barn?  Our veggie gardens will be away from our future barn site, but I'm thinking, since these appear to be flowers anyway, wouldn't this make a great cutting garden next to our barn?  Hmm, it could also give me that picket fence I've always wanted too!

Hey, it never hurts to dream plan ahead, right?

Be inspired!

12 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

my gardens always start out looking like this and then turn into jungles!

Mary Ann said...

I think it's beautiful, and there's lots of good gardening info on the BHG site, too!

Linda said...

Oh I love the raised bed/gravel combo. NEVER hurts to dream!

JW said...

This one is already in my maybe someday folder. Good choice! (as always).

Frugal Living UK said...

Always lovely. I'm getting my greehouse delivered today, so I am very excited.

Domaine Coquelicots said...

We are thinking about doing it that way this year. Will we have the time to do it? *suspence*

1st Man said...

I'm afraid that will happen to me as well, but I guess if we get veggies, it's a good thing, right? Please tell me, ha.

1st Man said...

I'm starting to discover that. Lots of inspiration for sure.

1st Man said...

Never ever, huh? I'm working on the raised beds part. Gravel maybe later. ha.

1st Man said...

Awesome. I love that you have a someday folder too. I thought I was the only one. :-)

1st Man said...

Thank you! A greenhouse? color me jealous!!!

1st Man said...

I can't wait to see! Fingers crossed for you!