I was at the farm Saturday. It was a productive day, I did some stuff inside, some stuff outside and met with a plumber.
No mice! So that was a good thing to greet me.
Irish Spring soap method, so far so good.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but our water heater died a few months back. We haven't been spending the night out there this Winter so it wasn't really a priority. We also have that utility sink in the mudroom that needs to be connected. Well, Spring is almost here and it's time to get that all fixed. Friday night, our contractor that helped us with the work on the house a year ago called out of the blue and said that he could meet us out there on Saturday with his plumber.
2nd Man had to work, so I went out by myself. I got the raised beds leveled, more or less anyway, and put down the cardboard. I was going to take some pictures but they would just be more pics of the beds looking pretty much as I've posted already, so I figure I'd wait until they have soil in them and show the cardboard and the soil. That would be a better "step 3" to show.
While I was there, I noticed that they were BAAAAACK! The cow family came over to the fence to see what I was doing. This time they laid down and took it easy (most of them anyway) and watched me work.