Friday, July 5, 2019

FELINE FRIDAY

Being as I'm still under the weather, no Friday Food Debate post today.

Here's a picture of Hobart...if you can see him, ha. 


We had a box leftover from the last move that had some paper in it.  We needed the box but not the paper so we took it out and threw it on the floor while we put stuff in the box.  I turned around to pick up the paper and yep, there's a cat hiding in there.  

We let him sleep there until we were sure he was done having fun playing and sleeping in it.  

Hope you had a safe 4th of July! 

Did anyone do anything fun?

7 comments:

  1. ha, looks like at the moment he is playing 'hide n seek'.
    Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stayed home,read a book,watched Dr Who,took naps and petted the cats.. *yawn* Fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. help daddy get well soon, nurse hobart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better quickly. Very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that cats can be entertained so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hobart is such a character! He thinks he's hiding but his bright eyes are giving him away.
    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!