Sunday, November 8, 2020

SUNDAY AND A HOBART PICTURE


This was supposed to post yesterday but we've had some internet issues in the building.

I'll just make this a short post today and then have a regular one tomorrow since I'm doing this one from my phone (easier said than done).  

It's been a long week post election but it's over. 


And now we move forward...


Since everyone loves a Hobart picture, here is one that I had to catch the other morning.  He has a habit of crossing his front paws when he's just laying on the floor.  Not while he's sleeping, it's just while he is looking around, almost like he's just casually relaxing.

Hope you had a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hobart is simply a cool cat!
    Hooray for us with the Biden-Harris dynamic duo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won't feel comfortable until i see biden/harris walk into the whitehouse. the demon will not go away easily. his head has to be spinning about how he will benefit right now. it's always about what he can get. will the chicken shit gop finally do the right thing? i doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE HOBART! thanks to you and 2nd man for bringing in the votes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the Biden-Harris victory, I now have such a sense of relief. I feel like I can finally breathe again.
    Hobart is looking so relaxed and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hobart is a charmer. Which you (and he) know.
    From this side of the world I breathed a huge sigh of relief at your election results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hobart is just chillin', looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to comment so bad on this. I knew you two were smart. 💙 For me, he failed to protect the country , he couldn't even protect himself. The prospect of having a boring and competent government is exciting 💙 BUT....1/2 the country wanting more is very disturbing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!