Thursday, July 24, 2014

PRETTY FLOWERS, INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Flowers and fence, image courtesy of southernliving.com
Just some pretty color mixed with the greens and of course a great rustic split rail type fence.  I'm in a flower kind of mood lately.  Just enjoy looking for pictures of flowers in a rural type setting.  Someday they will come in handy as we begin the process of planting along fences around the property.  

I like this color palette as well, green of course and then the yellow, white and pink flowers are a nice combination.  

Be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Yellow, white and pink--my color favorite palette. It says "English Garden" to me. I wonder what those flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow are rudbeckias, they flower for quite a long time through the autumn and the black centres stay long after the petals have fallen and I think the pink and white on the left are phlox. The white ones amongst the rudbeckias look like achillia ptarmica. very cottage garden like.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!