Why did the cow cross the road?
Maybe it was the heat!
Was coming home from work yet again and this time, there was a person standing at a blind curve warning people about this ahead of them. A cow, exploring life outside the fence. I asked the man who was warning people (kudos to him for doing that by the way) and he said he had already called the owner and they were coming to guide the wayward cow back home.
It's hot. We are, for the first time this Summer, under an extreme heat warning this weekend. Debating whether or not to mow/edge this weekend. It's been three weekends now. It's tall but not crazy since we haven't had rain. We'd be ok if it turned beige, ha.
Stay cool wherever you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.
Now, let us hear from you!