I wish I had the before picture. It was a jungle for sure. I broke the work into both days. On Saturday, I spent a couple hours doing the edging/trimming. Went around the orchard area raised beds, then the well shed, the house, the driveway, the barn and the shed.
Phew, it was hot.
How hot?
Really hot.
But I got that done.
Then Sunday, I mowed. Here is one angle, looks so much better. With no rain in the forecast for the next 7 days, hopefully I will have a week off from yardwork.
Here's another angle. Again, just short and hopefully it will be able to stay like that for at least a couple of weeks. I could use the break, ha. We shall see.
Here at the stats. About average.
And here's a funny:
2nd Man: "Whatever happened to that box lid that blew away when we were loading trash in the truck?"
1st Man: "Hmm, I don't know I haven't seen it."
Several weeks later:
1st Man: "Oh wait...
"...here it is!"
Oops! 🤣🤣

LOL .... ooops, indeed!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice after a trim and mowing. But it’s a big job, especially in this heat. I think we are under continuous heat advisories. Could you put an umbrella on the riding mower?
ReplyDeleteYour box lid oops was funny!