Saturday, September 12, 2026

CRAZY WEEK AND EVEN CRAZIER SURPRISE

This week, short as it may be, has been crazy.  At my office, our A/C was out in the building and when we left on Tuesday midday, it was almost 90 in the office.  A six story building with no air conditioning in the middle of Houston heat/humidity.  Yeah, we weren't doing that, ha.  Our awesome boss told us all to work from home.  That is great but it has thrown off my routine.

Then the even crazier surprise happened yesterday morning.

I threw this post together suddenly yesterday to get it ready to post today but had to go get some things.  Don't worry, it's not bad.  It happened fast and it's awesome, though as we said, very unexpected.

Will have a post about it tomorrow with pictures.  Lots of pictures tomorrow and lots of pictures coming in the days and weeks ahead.

I hope to get some yard work done this weekend and 2nd Man will cool some good food, that's for sure!

Hope you all have a great weekend started!


2 comments:

  1. Living out in the country; a person has to expect the unexpected. Just never know what would come up. Hopefully your unexpected isn't very serous,
    Both take care, stay safe and keep cool.
    Have a wonderful and relaxed weekend
    Blessings 2 U both

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you didn't have to stay to work in the high heat and humidity without air conditioning. Thankfully you have a good boss.
    Looking forward to seeing what your crazy surprise was.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!