Sunday, June 25, 2023

GOOD FOOD AND HOBART SUNDAY

 It is hot today so we are staying in where it's cool...with some good food and of course, Hobart.

A good breakfast featuring homemade bread, sunny side up eggs and some ham steak.


We have the air conditioner on to keep it nice and cool here at the apartment and Hobart is sleeping on his cushions.  He is getting some sunshine since he needs a little warmth on his bones.  Because...

#notspoiled


Here is the current temp mere moments ago, it's 95 and "feels like" 110.  Only going to climb.

Stay cool wherever you are, or at least enjoy it if it's already cool, ha.

6 comments:

  1. My Norseman blood would not be happy with those extreme temperatures :)
    Breakfast looks delicious, and sweet Hobart taking a Sunday respite....bless him.
    Stay cool dear friend.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so hot and humid here i could just scream! fall can't come fast enough. the w's are miserable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to have the ac cranked up and sleep under a wool blanket--people version of Hobart's preference. I want that breakfast. Actually, I want a man that bakes bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brekkers looks good ..I'm on my way !

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you guys finally do move to the farm could you also build a small room where I could sit and read and eat your scraps? I would promise to be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homemade bread for breakfast toast! Hobart is not the only one who’s “#notspoiled”!
    Hobart is so lucky - he gets to enjoy the sunshine while in the comfort of AC.
    As if it’s not hot enough now, that dome of high pressure is coming back to crank up the heat even more - ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!