Saturday, August 31, 2024

OFF TO THE FARM TO BEAT THE RAIN


Trying to beat the rain today.  We have some big storms offshore slowing drifting this way.

I am not sure if I'll need to mow, but the plan is to try that.  Also need to start packing up some stuff inside the house.  Might not be so bad if it's overcast and stays a bit cooler today.  Also running to a market nearby the farm to get some dried peppers for a meal tomorrow (or Monday, ha).

More posts later this long weekend.  Tomorrow we have another new house adventure, more on that after.

Hope y'all have a great start to the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great day and enjoy your long weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun packing. I hope you are not putting things in barn. Mice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good day at the Farm! Hope you get some mowing done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not envy your packing but it is going to be worth all the effort in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packing up stuff then later unpacking same stuff not something most of us enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!