Friday, August 23, 2024

SOME MORE SMORES STUFF

Or would that be s'more s'mores stuff?  HA!!


Remember last year I found this caddy for our future (now, soon to be) firepit?


Well as fate would have it, I found some more stuff that goes with it!  "After Summer" clearance deals!

A s'mores "maker" and four telescoping forks.


This is called a s'mores maker.  You open it up fill it and it gets them ready to eat.  


Here are the instructions.  You put the graham crackers in the top and bottom with the clips, put a chocolate bar in the bottom portion, put your toasty, hot marshmallow on top of the chocolate and then close it together.

It presses them and squeezes the marshmallow down and, presumably, since it's hot, it melts the chocolate.  Then you just lift them out and enjoy.


A good thing is the maker fits inside of the case we got last year, so that's nice.  One thing that doesn't fit are the extendable forks for roasting those marshmallows.  But that's ok, they can hang out near the caddy, ha.

They are extendable to 36" long and here's the best part about them...  


...the handles glow in the dark, ha!!  I left them outside while I was taking the pics and when I brought them inside, I noticed the handled lighting up and had to get a pic. These will be fun on a dark night around a fire pit!

7 comments:

  1. Are you going to be able to enjoy those s'mores? I imagine one won't totally screw up your super healthy diet but they are pretty sugar-ladened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Awesome set and such a wonderful find.
    That looks like it could be a HEB item
    You both have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun that will be! It’s great to have all the supplies organized and ready to go for Firepit S’mores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be the only person in the universe who hates smores. That all looks handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cool, never had a smore as not a thing in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. There can never been "too much" when it comes to s'mores!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!