Saturday, November 14, 2015

BEAUTIFUL DAY FINALLY

We had a cold front move through...I always find it fascinating to see weather like this...yes I woke up at 1:15am to check it out!  It was a straight line of storms that rolled through, they didn't linger, and then moved on.  The winds shifted to the North and the cool air started moving in behind it.


Of course, they called it a "cold" front but it's more like a "cool" front....hey, we'll take it.  Temps dropped to 51 last night, and today they are in the beautiful 60's.  Slightly overcast but still cool and nice.  I'm off to spend the day at the farm, doing what I can.  


Rain is coming back though, Monday and Tuesday could possibly be severe...no flooding rain, thankfully, but possible tornadoes and high winds.  I figure I better get done what I can get done but there is so much to do, I don't know where to start first, LOL.  Probably weed whacking the grass coming back in the garden and then working on the raised beds.  But hey, the day is fluid, and so is my time, I might do something totally different!


Soon, it will be time to break out the flannel.  I love wearing these types of flannel shirts at the farm, so comfy and warm on a cool day.  By the way, this isn't my collection, ha, it's a stack at a store that I've been eyeballing.  It might be time to stock up!

Hope you have a great weekend, updates periodically!

6 comments:

  1. It was such a gorgeous day! Hope you had a great day at the Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have chance of showers along with thunderstorms later today but not complaining as the weather has been beautiful the last several days; chilly but nice.
    ColleenB.~Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time you caught a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, thought I said this before. I like the look of flannel shirts on men.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!