Sunday, April 11, 2021

HOBART SUNDAY

Since we know you all love a Hobart picture, Sunday is always a good day for that...


...here is His Majesty, Hobart the Cat, laying on one of "his" window pillows, soaking up the sunshine.  Yes, he's black but as he gets older and spends time in the sun, his fur gets "rusted" around the edges.

He's such a crazy cat.

And since we all love food pictures, here is one...


...dinner, a Tex-Mex dinner for sure.  Sheet pan quesadillas (recipe coming soon) and then 2nd Man's Mexican rice, some refried beans, and avocado with pico de Gallo.  Yummy!

Hope you are having a good weekend.  Check in tomorrow for updates on the farm.  It was a good day.

14 comments:

  1. Hobart is a beauty. But you (and he) know that. Jazz is a little rusty round the edges too. As I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. And yep, I guess Hobart is like his daddies, a little rusty around the edges. It adds character...to him and us, ha.

      Delete
  2. HOBART! I bow before your handsome face.
    I make my quesadillas on my george foreman grill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'll let him know! I discovered this sheet pan version and we love it. I'll have a post soon.

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous cat, I had a very similar one many years ago and he rusted too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. We (and he) appreciate that. Black cats do that don't they?

      Delete
  4. Greetings, Hobart. You are beautiful, but I'm sure you already know it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It was very good. We have that on occasion, since we can't go to restaurants, we have to bring them to us, ha.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Hobart! Hugs and kisses to that lovely kitty!
    Beautiful plate of food! Yum! Looking forward to your quesadillas recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he gave you some head butts back to you! Yes, recipe coming soon, it's so easy (but makes a lot).

      Delete
  7. Tex mex, yum!! :) My husky is black too but in the sun you can see her rusty highlights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tex-Mex is SO good. Yes, it's so funny, in just regular light he's as solid black as can be. When he lays in the sun it's like, "where did THAT come from?" .

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!