Monday, April 4, 2011

PROPERTY PICTURES

So much last minute stuff going on with the closing, as I'm sure any of you who have been through a closing know all too well, I have not blogged.  I still worry some last minute glitch will hold things up but, knock on wood, so far, so good!

Anyway, I thought I would share some more pictures of the farm property, since that is what this blog is ultimately about. 




Here is the driveway looking out across the property.  Nice view.  This is also in the direction of the future pond site.  Somewhere out there is a field full of dewberries just waiting to be picked and made into cobblers and jam!  More on THAT later!




This view looks down the driveway from the family's house toward our house.  Waaaay down there at the end!  And yes, if you closely, those are horses down there, they own two and move them from the front pasture to the back pasture for grazing. 



This picture was taken late last fall from the side of the house looking toward the front.  It's that time of year when everything is turning brown and losing leaves so it's not as pretty as it normally is, but this is part of what I'll be mowing soon.  Hmmm, here in about 2 or 3 weeks I guess, ha.

So anyway, that's some more of the land.  I'm saving the house pictures for after the closing, so be sure and check in next weekend, I should have lots (maybe even some new ones that I'll take when I go out there after the closing!).  Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!