Friday, April 29, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAM AND KATHERINE

Congratulations Prince William and Princess Katherine,
may you have a wonderful and happy marriage.

His Royal Highness Prince William and Princess Katherine
I have to admit, I got drawn into the Royal Wedding,
got up at 4am and watched it live.
I'm fascinated by all the history and tradition that goes into it.
Whether or not you are interested, you must admit,
it's quite a spectacular thing to see.

We do wish them all the best, and I'm sure his mother was
watching down on them this day and smiling with pride.


p.s. I just realized, this is my 100th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!