Friday, April 15, 2011

AND SO THE WORK BEGINS


I'll be at the farm tomorrow, and most likely Sunday, doing the first of what will be a lot of "outside work".  I have a whole list of stuff I want to accomplish.  They are, in no particular order; cleaning out the mower shed and then the former chicken coop (soon to become a potting shed), weed eating around the porch and rest of the house, trimming some branches on a couple of trees, cleaning out a couple of flower beds around those trees and dealing with some plants killed in the big freeze in February, and if I can get to it, cutting down a tree that's too close to the house but is small enough to deal with now instead of waiting.  

There are also a couple of closets in the house that have a few items left in them, some books for donation to the local library, etc.  I might change out a few light bulbs and just do some measuring, and list making of other little things that will need to be done.

I'll take pics, before and after, of various things I do, just to keep our visual record of what we are doing out there, and to share with you, our loyal readers!


Wish me luck, it's supposed to be REALLY hot this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!