Friday, August 31, 2012

BONELESS CHICKEN, FRIDAY FUNNY

Photo Courtesy of: The Far Side © Gary Larson
So that's where boneless chicken comes from!  I always wondered!

This was always one of my favorite cartoons, I remember when it came out originally.  I think I even had it on the fridge for a period of time.  It's by the always hilarious Gary Larson, creator of "The Far Side".  One of those comic strips that makes you think.

Too funny, hope you enjoy.

Update: Somehow I turned off comments for this post, sorry.  It was a typo.  Comments open now so feel free to comment.

1 comment:

12/2014 - Please note, there is some sort of glitch going on with Blogger and they have turned on word verification even though we have turned it off. My apologies. But still leave a comment, please, we love them.

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!