Sunday, August 10, 2014

SHARK WEEK 2014


It's that time of year...we love to watch Discovery Channel's annual tradition, "Shark Week"


I know, we don't live near the ocean, we aren't even particularly "beachy" type people, but we are just fascinated with sharks and always enjoy this week of special shark programming.  


I guess a shark logo for the farm just wouldn't quite work out, LOL!

This weekend was SO hot at the farm...103 yesterday, 102 today until...


The rain hit!  We were back in town by the time it came but since the farm hasn't had any rain in more than three weeks now, we'll take it!  Here in town, we've had almost an inch.  Hoping for that much at the farm.

Speaking of water, now it's time for sharks!


8 comments:

  1. Now, that would be confusing to have a shark emblem. I think we people not near sharks are probably a lot more fascinated by sharks. It has been raining and storming all around me for weeks, but the drizzles are keeping everything very lush. I get to hear cracking thunder and see lightning in the distance, but there are no deluges or downpours. I suppose it is the kind of rain farmers like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah probably would be, ha. . I never thought about it, you're probably right, since we aren't around them, or throated by them (i.e. divers, surfers, etc) we find them fascinating. Good rains for you!

      Delete
  2. 1st Man,

    Did you see the footage on the news about the shark trying to eat the Discovery Channels camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I saw that, crazy huh? So far it's been some good shows, except for one stupid show that was a 'fake' documentary. I mean, it's the Discovery Channel, do we need fake stuff on there? Ha.

      Delete
  3. Ditto here, we LOVE shark week. Sharks are fascinating and the closest I ever want to get it on my tv, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people enjoy it (probably why it's been going strong for decades, ha). Stay safe from your living room like us, ha.

      Delete
  4. Hilarious Farm Shark Week logo!! You'll have to make that into a sign if you make a pond at the Farm.
    One of my guilty pleasures - Shark Week! But then that keeps me from going past knee-deep in the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that fellow readers love it too. I like the idea of a shark logo at a pond, that would be awesome fun. I can see a 'danger sharks' sign or something. Love it. Now I want a pond, ha. .

      Delete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!